Custom Framed Mirrors
In design, mirrors are used to create light and the illusion of space and depth. FrameSource has a wide selection of frames and mirrors to sparkle in any decor. All mirrors are custom made to size and available in the standard plain, bevelled and antiqued.
FrameSource can help create the perfect custom mirror for any room. Custom mirrors are a perfect solution for office interiors, hotels, retail, restaurants and residential spaces. Are you looking for something really spectacular? Try stacking two or three frames together to get the statement mirror you want in your space.
- Add space, depth and sparkle
- Make a small space appear larger and more open
- Reflect light to increase the brightness in a room
- Oversized floor mirrors make a dramatic statement in any room
- Add elegance and relaxed atmosphere
FrameSource designs custom Floor Mirrors with a CAT2 backing so if the mirror is ever broken, it stays intact to keep everyone safe. Any size up to 48” x 96.
Need that perfect size mirror for your dresser? Give us the outside measurements and we will build you a custom mirror to fit your space.
Bathroom Vanity Mirrors
Make your bathroom sparkle with a custom mirror. A beautiful mirror is a great way to add the jewelry to your bathroom.
BEVEL or NO BEVEL?
FrameSource can provide any mirror with a bevel (from ½” – 1 1/4″) or a plain mirror. A bevel is considered more decorative and traditional in style and will add elegance. Plain mirrors can be greatly enhanced by an ornate frame.
Depending upon size, there are different mirror thicknesses for mirrors:
- 3 mm– for small scale mirrors
- 4 mm – for a medium scale mirror
- 5 mm – for large scale mirrors
Due to the weight of a mirror, we rarely recommend wire. There are optional hanging devices:
- – D-Rings – two hooks rings that rest on picture hooks
- – EZ Bar – a cleat system used for hanging medium to extra large mirrors. It is more secure installation and will not move when cleaning.